10 in Ten – Boomer Fleming

We’ve interviewed ten graduating seniors from Redmond and Ridgeview High School on their thoughts about graduation and their future.  From now until the last day of school on June 10th, you’ll get to learn about their stories, hopes and dreams!

10inTen1 Day 3

What are your plans after high school?

My plans are to attend and wrestle for Stanford University.  I plan to study business and computer science.

What excites you most about the future?

I am very excited to meet tons of new amazing people and explore all college has to offer.

What has been your favorite memory of high school?

My favorite memory of high school has to be winning the 4A High School State Football Championship with my brothers!

Is there anything else you’d like to share about your feelings about graduating?

I’d just like to thank not only the amazing student bodies and staff at both Redmond High and Ridgeview, but also express my appreciation for the entire Redmond community.  The support has been incredible.

Dan Elliot, Head Wrestling Coach at Ridgeview High School, shared this with us,

“Boomer is an outstanding example of one’s success having a direct relationship to the effort you are willing to invest to make it happen.  He invested many long hours into honing his wrestling skills and it resulted in not only becoming an exceptional wrestler, but also a focused and highly successful student.”

Congratulations Boomer!  We wish you the best of luck at Stanford University!