10 in Ten – Brianna Yeakey

We’ve interviewed ten graduating seniors from Redmond and Ridgeview High School on their thoughts about graduation and their future.  From now until the last day of school on June 10th, you’ll get to learn about their stories, hopes and dreams!

10inTen B Yeakey
What are your plans after high school?

I plan on attending Linfield College to study health sciences.

What excites you most about the future?

What excites me most about the future is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet!

What has been your favorite memory of high school?

Getting the chance to play volleyball, and compete in track and field with some of the best people that I’m lucky enough to call my friends.

Is there anything else you’d like to share about your feelings about graduating?

I’m so thankful to my family, friends, and teachers that have helped me over the years and allowed me to get to this point.

Debi Dewey, Science Teacher & Head Volleyball Coach at Ridgeview High School, shared this with us,

“Brianna is an intelligent, thoughtful and appreciative student who has excelled in the classroom, on the volleyball court, and on the track.  Throughout her high school years, I have repeatedly seen Bri set high goals and then push herself to achieve them.  She has demonstrated both determination and resiliency in the pursuit of excellence at Ridgeview.  I am excited for the opportunities that await Brianna at Linfield University!

Congratulations Brianna!  We wish you the best of luck in your studies at Linfield!