10 in Ten – Harley Todd

We’ve interviewed ten graduating seniors from Redmond and Ridgeview High School on their thoughts about graduation and their future.  From now until the last day of school on June 10th, you’ll get to learn about their stories, hopes and dreams!

10inTen1 H Todd

What are your plans after high school?

I will be studying carpentry at either Lane Community College or Portland Community College.

What excites you most about the future?

Getting ready to explore and become whoever I want!!

What has been your favorite memory of high school?

My favorite memories are those of all of my wrestling trips and experiences traveling with the team on the road.

Is there anything else you’d like to share about your feelings about graduating?

I’m sad I’m leaving and I’m going to miss this place.  But I am looking forward to the future!

Tami Nakamura, Assistant Principal at RHS, shares this about Harley,

Harley has left an imprint on my heart forever. His perseverance and grit in everything he pursues is inspirational.  He has experienced more in 18 years than one individual may experience in a lifetime, but you would never guess it.  Harley’s smile is contagious and his positive personality is engaging.  I am a better person for knowing Harley and am excited to see what the future holds for him.  Redmond High School is proud to call him a panther!

Angela Quattlebum, Homeless Liaison for Redmond School District tells us,

“Harley is an amazing student that has persevered through so many life hardships.  He has never given up on getting his high school diploma.  Congratulations, Harley!”

Congratulations Harley!  We wish you the best of luck in your studies in carpentry!