The Redmond Education Foundation will host the 5th Stars in the Sagebrush event at 6:00 p.m. on February 28 at St. Thomas Academy in Redmond. The event celebrates individuals, programs and initiatives that have made a major impact on education in the Redmond Community.
The evening will feature food and drink, a celebration of the honorees, live music by Redmond School District students and silent and live auctions.
This year the following individuals will be honored for their service to education in Redmond:
- Jon Stark, Executive Director of Redmond Economic Development, Inc.
- Mary Mattive, Volunteer at Terrebonne Community School
- Linda Seeberg, Executive Director of Academic Achievement, Redmond School District
- Larry Graves, former teacher and band instructor, Obsidian Middle School
- David Sime, Ridgeview High School Band Director
- Laurel Variel, F.A.N. Advocate, Redmond High School
Tickets are $35 per person and can be purchased in person at Mid Oregon Credit Union at 2625 SW 17th, Redmond School District Office at 145 SE Salmon Dr. and online at www.redmond.k12.or.us. For questions or more information, please call 541-617-6539 or email email@example.com.
About the Redmond Education Foundation
The Mission of the Redmond Education Foundation is to promote and enhance excellence in the education in our community by providing independent financial support for creative, innovative and relevant programs. The Foundation exists to assist students from within the Redmond School District Communities reach their highest potential, enabling them to have a positive and lasting impact as they enter society.