Redmond School District is set to host Kindergarten Round Up for all incoming 2015-16 kindergarten students beginning April 2.
Staff from all elementary schools will be available to assist parents in registering their child, provide Kindergarten Open House schedules, bus boundary information, and answer questions.
The following Kindergarten Round Up events will be held:
- For Tumalo Community School students: All week, April 6-10, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Tumalo Community School.
- For Terrebonne Community School Students: All day on Tuesday, April 7, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Terrebonne Community School.
- For all other Redmond schools: Thursday, April 2, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m at Lynch Elementary School .
Parents are encouraged to bring the following documents to register their child for kindergarten:
- Birth certificate (child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2015)
- Immunization records
- Proof of address (piece of mail with parents’ name and current address)
Representatives from various departments and services will be available for more information, including Family Advocate Network (FAN), nutrition services, student services, school health, transportation services, Kemple Dental Clinic, Redmond Area Parks and Recreation District and Boys and Girls Club of Redmond and Terrebonne. For questions about Kindergarten Round Up, call Redmond School District at 541-923-5437.