Three Vern Patrick Elementary teachers were awarded grants for their project proposals this past Friday, December 18th at a school assembly.
Teachers Cindy Gibson, Heather Leeder and Sallie Davis all applied for individual teacher grants through Northwest Community Credit Union.
Each were awarded a grant for the following projects:
- Cindy Gibson, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Awarded $450 for Listening Center supplies and technology so students to enhance their reading and science skills.
- Heather Leeder, Special Education Teacher
- Awarded $500 for Special Education classroom technology including iPads, Reading, Math and other learning apps.
- Sallie Davis, Teacher
- Awarded $275 for classroom headphones to allow students to focus on individual learning/listening and assist with instructional videos.
Congratulations Cindy, Heather and Sallie and a big THANK YOU to NW Community Credit Union for your wonderful generosity and support of Redmond School District students.