ParentVUE and StudentVUE for Redmond School District have a new web address as of August 2019.
What you need to know:
- The web addresses redmondparents.org and redmondstudents.org have been forwarded to the new web address. You can login with the same credentials.
- If you bookmarked or saved the direct web address, please update your bookmark to: https://or-hi-psv.edupoint.com.
- If you and your family use the Synergy mobile apps—ParentVUE, StudentVUE—you will need to delete and reinstall the app OR change the web address (URL) in the app:
- On the login screen (purple for PVUE and green for SVUE), click the gear icon in the lower left corner.
- Click the “Add another district URL” button.
- Enter 97756 in the “Zip Code” box.
- Redmond School District (with the updated web address listed above) should be the first result. Click on that line.
- Click “Yes” to the message asking if you want to save that as your district.
- Login using the same credentials as before.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the Synergy help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.