Volunteers provide invaluable support to our school district in two primary ways: as individuals and through organizations.
Most volunteers give their time:
- Working with students in the classroom
- Offering curriculum enrichment to students
- Participating in school organizations such as PTOs or Booster Clubs
- Providing counsel to the school district as members of advisory committees
- Improving school grounds and buildings
To protect the safety and welfare of children, a criminal background record check is completed for all employees. Due to rising concerns in our community, we also conduct yearly background checks on all school volunteers who work directly with students.