The Redmond School District (RSD) will conduct Title 1A pre-kindergarten screenings for the 2019-20 school year on Wednesday, March 13 and Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at the Redmond Early Learning Center (RELC).
Title 1A Pre-K is a federally funded program for four-year olds (by Sept. 1, 2019) who qualify based on literacy and other screenings. The program prioritizes students who need additional support gaining kindergarten readiness skills.
To be eligible to participate in the program, a child must:
● Be four years old on or before Sept. 1, 2019
● Participate in a comprehensive screening process – Healthy Beginnings and Pre-K Literacy. (A parent/legal guardian must accompany the child.)
○ Call to set up an appointment on one of the dates below (Healthy Beginnings at www.myhb.org, 541-383-6357 or Holly Hennessey at 541-923-5437)
○ March 13, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. or May 15, 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at RELC
● Qualify for pre-kindergarten services based on the outcomes of the screening process
● Reside …