COVID-19/Coronavirus Community Health Resources & Updates
- Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Updates
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Information
- Employee Rights Information
- School Meal Site Resource Locator Map
For families that need child care:
- Call: 211 or 1-866-698-6155
- Text: keyword “children” or “ninos” to 898211 (TXT211)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- YouthLine/Lines for Life YouthLine is a free, confidential teen-to-teen crisis and help line. Contact us with anything that may be bothering you. No problem is too big or too small for the YouthLine!
- DHS Hotline (Oregon Department of Human Services) If you are worried about the safety of a child, 855-503-7233. Interpretation services available.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: English, 800-273-8255; Spanish, 800-628-9454 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Interpretation services available.
- First Step:
- Mind Your Mind Central Oregon: The Mind Your Mind Central Oregon strives to increase awareness of the importance of mental wellness to one’s overall health; reduce the stigma related to mental health, mental illness and help-seeking; and provide practical resources that individuals, families, schools, work sites and communities can use to promote mental health.
- NeighborImpact: Assistance with food, utilities, bills and other services.