The RSD Employee iVisions Web Portal
Login to iVisions click here
Become a registered user on iVisions click here for instructions.
For those concerned about security – read information below.
- https:// SECURED WEBSITE
- This is a secured website backed by a certificate – that is why some browsers may indicate that you are being redirected to a secure location and at the beginning you will notice there is an ‘S’ at the end of https://.
- In Internet Explorer, you will see a lock icon in the Security Status bar. The Security Status bar is located on the right side of the Address bar. The certificate that is used to encrypt the connection also contains information about the identity of the website owner or organization.
- You can click the lock to view the identity of the website. This is no different than other secured sites such as Wells Fargo Online banking – All are backed by a certificate.
- Employee Profile – Employee will be responsible for their password and user name before even accessing the web portal. Employee’s will be asked to provide an e-mail contact / last 4 digits of their social security number/ birthddate / mailing zip code.
- Social Security #’s – The Web Portal will never display any portion of the social security number. It is an exact replica of the pay stub or the direct deposit receipt they receive – which contains no SSN or bank account information.
- W2’s – The system will display a copy of employee’s W2 – SSN’s are masked in this document.
In summary, nothing that RSD publishes to the portal is any different than the paper we now distribute, and in some cases this medium is more secure as it is protected by a password and profile that only the employee knows.