School Meal Accounts
CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/PAYPAL PAYMENTS USING PAYSCHOOLS
- Follow the “Online Meal Account Payment” link on the school web site www.redmond.k12.or.us
- Click the “Your Students” button at the left.
- Click on the link for first time user to register your parent information and click Register Now when finished.
- Student ID is required, no space in names (hyphenate if 2 last names). If you don’t know your student’s ID #, please check your student’s report cards or transcripts.
- You will be returned to the prior screen where you will Select School again.
- Click on “Add to Cart” on the right side of screen.
- Enter amount you wish to pay and check out.
- First time, complete student info, including ID# (required information for payment processing). Continue to payment method.
- Choose and complete payment info.
- Sign out in left margin, or on link provided at bottom.
TO UPDATE PROFILE – MUST BE UPDATED EACH YEAR: GRADE & SCHOOL
- Follow the “Online Meal Account Payment” link on the school web site www.redmond.k12.or.us Click the “Your Students” button at the left
- Log into PaySchools
- Click “edit” beside the student name, enter the current information, and click “Update Student Information.”
- Click “Sign Out” when finished. This will save your information.
We hope you enjoy using PaySchools. If you have questions, please call Nutrition Services at 541.923.8238.
PLEASE REMEMBER: PaySchools payments do not post to the student meal accounts until the next school day. Payments made after 10:00 pm Pacific time (midnight Central time) will be delayed an additional day.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.